Friday, September 28, 2012

FUUUUUUUUUUUU Blizzard!

I still havent had the money deposited to my battle.net account. Today is the third business day if you are counting "business hours". If they do not, then this is day 4. This is pissing me off. I have still not been able to play Pandaria and I am considering just not getting it and playing something else. Fuck these guys.

I ended up playing MW3 last night with my sister as it is a free weekend. We played a decent number of drop zone matches and won the majority of them. She is still learning the game and not incredibly accurate with a gun.

That was the problem I had at the beginning. I would get too nervous when aiming and end up getting killed by whoever it was that I saw.

I am going to continue to check throughout the day to see if Blizzard fixes this.

No comments: